This course is designed to provide those in the automotive industry specific information about how to plan, prepare, conduct and report the audit of IATF 16949.
Additional information is provided to understand what are the specific areas of APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA should be reviewed to ensure that their company or their suppliers are fulfilling specific requirements.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anyone responsible for leading the audit, satisfying the training requirements for becoming a certified Lead Auditor for ISO 9001:2015 and qualified Lead Auditor for IATF 16949:2016, or anyone interested in being educated with the most comprehensive course on ISO 9001:2015 or IATF 16949:2016 auditing technique.
All participants should have a basic understanding of ISO 9001:2015 or IATF 16949:2016 requirements and have participated in the ISO 9001:2015 or IATF 16949:2016 Quality Systems.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
At the end of this course, the participant will be able to:
○ Successful completion of this course satisfies the training requirements necessary for registration of individual auditors under the IRCA
○ Gain the knowledge and skills of quality systems auditing
○ Receive “hand-on” training from one of the most experienced and respected ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 training companies in the world
○ Become an authority on ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 and guide your company to a leadership position as you improve your business practices.
○ Introduction to ISO 9000 and IATF 16949
○ Quality Management System Overview
○ ISO 9000 and IATF 16949 Standards
○ Auditing FMEA
○ Document Structure
○ Auditor qualities & responsibilities
○ Why Audit
○ The Audit System
○ Auditing MSA
○ Audit Infrastructure
○ Audit planning & preparation
○ Schedule planning
○ Auditing SPC